Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet the Cast of Characters - Character #1 of 5

Meet Jeffrey.  I'll post pictures of his sister later.  He's the gentle one amoungst us. Now 10, ten, TEN! years old.  Expected life expectancy is 12-13 years.  When they were 7, the vet thought he was at least 3 years younger, because his teeth were so good.

It's because I feed him raw chicken breasts and wings.  He's allergic to something in most dog foods, and I can't afford the all natural/healthy stuff.  Just like human food - the healthy stuff isn't cheap.


Jeffrey is the co-dependent in the family.  He hangs his head in shame when Muttin gets in trouble, which allows her to prance around proudly, rather than contemplating her transgressions.




He's my favorite.



Best regards,
PeeLister@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...