Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1 of the Ten Away Per Day Challenge

So this is the plan.  I hope to move to Denver come Spring, and my son wants me to get rid of EVERYTHING.  He's already talked me out of most of my furniture, and for me to give up my bookcases is practically an intervention by God.

But there's still my THINGS.

I am discovering that it's not as hard as I thought it would be.

I will take a picture of 10 items per day of the things I am giving up.  I will then either put them on the "give-away" table out in the lobby, or I will bag them up in black garbage bags (so I can't see whats inside), and put it in my car to be taken to storage so that I can save them for a garage sale next Spring.

Today, I purged the purses.  My son had damn well better pat me on the back by commenting if he wants me to keep it up...


Best regards,
PeeLister@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...