Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daytona

Race day in Phoenix today.  I can't get used to being on the Pacific time zone when I'm figuring out what time the race is on TV.  I should have used this pic last week for the rained out Daytona. 

Today, I am discouraged and depressed about my friendship abilities.  I don't know if I am a total idiot when it comes to communicating or what it is.

It's hard to go from hearing "you're a great counselor" and "you're so easy to talk to" and "you get it" to realizing that what comes out of my mouth is miles away from what is going on in my brain, and it's hurtful instead.  And I can't even figure it out cause I've already forgotten what we were talking about, so I can't go back to defend it or explain it. 

It just seems so much easier to just keep to myself, rather than risk hurting someone because of something I say.

Tell me honestly.  Do I come across as someone who's pointing my finger AT you?



~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...