Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Still here at the Airport. Yes, We're Still Trying to Check-In



I last left you with the information that My Laurie was getting angry, and I sensed it, and needed to be a Working Service Animal.  I have to admit it - she's pretty lax on making me work ALL the time.  And we're beginning to trust that we'll be there for each other when needed, despite my goofiness, and her inability to run after mean dogs who are being mean to me in their own little mean ways.  This is one of those times. 





The best way to help My Laurie right now is to Lay Down and Stay.  Staying is the hard part for me, but I can do it when it's needed.  I'm going to keep an ear open too, to see if I can figure out what's going on.






Hmmmm.  He's still not going to let me on the plane.  This is getting serious.



I do so hate it when she's angry.  But I'm proud of her... she's still maintaining.  I think it's My Boy Jeremy who's blowing a gasket.  He's on the phone with My Laurie, and I can hear him from here.  Yelpers, he's loud! 

Hey Mister!  My Boy Jeremy is calling "Bullshit!"  And he gave permission for My Laurie to "go off on you".  Take it from me, Mister, you don't want to see that.  It's not a pretty thing for any of us.  I could tell you about her and a certain bus driver if you'd like.
 



 You better tread carefully, you, you, you Mister Man. 










Or I just might go all Chee Wa Wa crazy on you!





Or maybe I should send my peops after you, Mr. Man!  Yea, that's it!



No, maybe not such a good idea.  Wouldn't want my buds to end up in doggy jail.








Better yet, I'll zap him with laser eyes.  



 Or I could give him a black eye... but My Laurie wouldn't "heart" that.  She doesn't condone violence.  

Boring Boring Boring Boringgggg




Hmmmm.  I seem to cause her alot of trouble.... .  Wait, I can't think like that.  I HELP her.





 Okay, Mr. Man, why the hell don't you like me?










Maybe if I was perfect enough?  I could try.  I dunnno.... most people fawn all over me.  Makes it hard on her sometimes when she's not feeling good enough to chat.  But she always makes time for the children.  They're my favorite, too.






Wait one minute.  I remember her saying something about not taking things personally!  I could give a rat's ass if he doesn't like me!


Heh heh... My Laurie has a sly sense of humor...


                                    (I guess you had to be there)

Hmmmm















ooops.


To be continued

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...