Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thank you Mom Pom, and Recycling

~


















My mom made me a hat in my favorite colors... black, whites, and gray.  Love it.  Love love love it!  Hank wondered how she knew that most of my clothes are black, white, and grays.  Hmmm.. is that a good thing that he has noticed?  Is he trying to tell me he doesn't like my wardrobe?  Great.  I'm sure of it. 


















The fog has rolled in.  Can't even tell that the Twin Peaks are there.




 The Housing Powers that Be gave everyone a blue recycling and a compost bucket so that we can be responsible-er.  So silly to be proud of the Housing Authority, and San Francisco's Reduce Reuse Recycle program.






































They've provided recycle bins on each floor....




 Pictures to help know what goes where...
 



 And then it's just a few more steps down that little hallway, to open a door on the left, to toss the...





































compost into the green bin, and regular garbage down the shute!  It's nice that the compost one is outdoors, because it's like a little balcony just for garbage.  It remains to be seen if flies will be a problem, but the maintenance guy seems to be taking them to the curb to be picked up often enough.

I don't know why this pleases me so much...

~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...