Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Re-homing Muttin/Jeff

After much internal soul searching, I've decided to "re-home" Muttin/Jeff.

They aren't getting the attention they deserve from me, and it took the current flare-up to realize that 3 dogs are too much for me to take care of.  They both have taken to running away from me when I take them out to pee, and aren't coming back when I call.  I have to take Annie out separately from them, or else she'll run away with them - teaching her not to come when I call. I have to close them up in the bathroom when I'm training Annie, cause they want to play too, and Annie doesn't pay attention to me.

It's one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make.

On the positive side, the Humane Society of the Upper Valley promised to keep them together, and seemed to feel they could find them a home as soon as tomorrow.

I can't breathe.

Best regards,

PeeLister@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...