Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Scored!

~
The first garage sale of the year!


Hard to tell in the picture, but there are dividers in each drawer.  I'm in love with this cabinet.  My decor in the new place is black and white, with red and yellow accents.  One hell of an accent!




















 There is a black file cabinet in my utility closet.
 Between the 2 file cabinets, MOST of the stuff in this closet will fit in the file cabinets.  And also the odds and ends type of things in each room.  I am soooo excited about this find because I have NO storage in the studio apartment I am moving into.  This will solve that problems in spades.  But omg they are heavy.  Will take out the drawers on moving day. 

 Best regards,

PeeLister@yahoo.com
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...