Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wasn't No Accident

'Someone' texted me to tell me that I wasn't SUPPOSED to be BUYING more things to move.  This 'someone' has an interest in how much I have to move because he is helping me move it, as in, he'll be doing the majority of the unloading of the U-Haul in San Francisco.  It did not seem to matter to him that this will hold sooooo much stuff.  The utility closest stuff like light bulbs, extension cords, nails and screws.  The medicine closet stuff, the odds and ends like rubber bands and paper clips.

Well, I take that back.  It does matter to him because it is HEAVY.

Today when I talked to him, he said something about the file cabinet I "accidentally" bought.  How does one accidentally buy something?...



































Best regards,
 

PeeLister@yahoo.com

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...