Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm be coming around the corner ...

~
Finally received my freebie-er transit card.  Now I can take all public transportation for 1/4 of the regular price.  Boy, this having MS gives me alot of perks.  (Notice the lack of exclamation marks...)

I've updated my calendar and Facebooked all the farmer's markets around here, so I will know what days and times, etc.  And signed up for their various newsletters, so I will know what stuff is in season when and how much. 

I haven't slept for 2 nights now.  Of course, as soon as I started to blog, my head rolled off my neck, trying to sleep without me. 

I miss my friends and family!  It only took 6 months. 

Oh, that picture challenge where I was spose to take a pic every hour and post them each day?  uh huh.  Not going to happen.  Why didn't someone tell me I had to ta

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...