Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The View From My Bed

~

I stuck the camera out the window, hence the reflection.

Pretty, yes? 














I took this outside the window on the other side of the room.  I've been trying to get this one for weeks, but Annie would always come back in when I moved to the other window.  This time I told her to "stay", imagine that, since she's known that command for years - I just never thought of using it, duh.

You can't see her legs, but they're standing outside the window - this is my "balcony".  My bed is level with the bottom of the window, so her back legs are on the bed.

She was truly... confounded when she saw me.  She stared at me for at least a minute, and I wasn't saying a word.  You would think she'd come back in, since she always did before when I moved away from the bed.  What was going thru her mind? 

The other odd thing about her stare is that she hates the camera and normally will look away from it unless I'm calling her name and I catch it just right.

"Who are you, and what are you doing?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...