Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great. I get to go to a "normal" doctor for a change

The nice lady at the doctor's office called to remind me of my appointment tomorrow.  I told her thank you, and promptly wondered why I had an appointment.  The best I could remember was that I had nothing medically related until December 14th - the long awaited neurology appointment. 

Then I went to sleep. 

Then I walked the dog.

Then I did some research for Jeremy.

Then I yelled at the dog for sneaking into the cat food. 

Then I apologized to the dog for leaving the lid off the container of cat food. 

Then I took the dog out for her diarrhea. 

Then I took another nap.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.  Could it be... was it possible...?  Maybe I really did have an appointment? 

I searched the basket of papers full of dates/appointments I was spose to put on the Google calendar. 

Yup.  It's one of those appointments.  The one for girls.  Rhymes with rap and telegram. 

I've not done a rap in YEARS and have never had a telegram. 

Wow.  For the first time in the history of womanhood, I don't have to shave my legs, cause they're already done!  Cause I wear shorts and skirts alot.  In November. 

Bye.  Must. go. stress. out.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...