Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Jeremy and I had "the other white meat"... pork, for our Thanksgiving dinner.  With mashed potatoes, skin left on (ick), and stuffing, cranberry sauce, yams and pumpkin pie.  Easy peasy enough.  And cleaning up for his arrival only took about an hour.  I am LOVING studio living more and more.  I thought cooking a major meal in such a tiny kitchen would be awful, but it was actually easier.
;














Chop chop chop, scoop into the pot.


Also, I have no idea why there's a fire hazard on the stove. 















And... I have no idea why I'm chopping celery all over the place. 















And the only reason I can think of why I took a picture of the garbage is to show that I can chop chop chop, and then slide the scraps right into the garbage.
















I am truly confused as to why I took so many pictures of my kitchen.  To tell the truth, I found this in my "Draft" folder, of Thanksgiving.  2011.  I forgot to post it, and obviously forgot the point of the pictures. 















I do remember wanting to remember what I served for dinner.  Which was taken care of in the first paragraph...















Finally.  The damn celery is in the pot.

Last, but not least, (evidently) is a picture of my scrap bucket....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...