Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In Idaho Falls

Bleh.  I'd forgotten how much pain hurts.  It sends me into a depression almost deep enough to not want to remember that this is short term.  It will end soon.  As soon as I get back home.  I'm more convinced than ever that one needs to follow their gut.  I KNEW San Francisco would be better for my health, both mentally and physically, and I was so right.  As much as I miss friends and family... feeling better is priceless.

I'm having to re-type ever other word cause my fingers are so stiff and sore.  Usually I can count on my hands more than any other part of my body, even when they hurt, they're able to type, from muscle memory.  But the spasticity is tough today.

Another thing is clothing.  OMG it's cold.  But I can't stand to have anything on my legs, so I'm wearing a dress!   I am so dreading the flight home when feeling this way.  My mom gave me a long poncho thingy that I just might wear home with a dress on.   I know I'll get too hot with it on the airplane, but I could use it on my legs.  Looks weird, but I'm past the point of needing to impress anyone.

I also need to take a shower, but I'm dreading the warm water and how it'll make me want to lay down for the rest of the day.

It's the STUPIDEST disease ever.  In my opinion.  It denies me of the creature comforts of life.  Warmth, cozy, comfort, all gone.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
~ Steve Jobs
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...