Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bristol

~
In hospital gown
DNF in Bristol today.  (Did Not Finish)  Dale Earnhardt and he touched side by side, and Jeff spun out into the wall.  Wonder how that's gonna work in the garage this coming week... they're teammates. 

I've got too much on my mind these days, and man o man, does it affect my walking concentration.  I've been in bed for the last week cause of rain, pain, and I think I'm trying to conserve energy for the next coming couple of weeks.  It will be good to be house-sitting at a house with a fenced yard with another dog for Annie - I won't have to take her out.  It's surprising how much energy the dog park is taking up.  I hate how much I'm sleeping.  It takes up so much time. 

It's bright and sunny today, but the wind is cold.  The park is a mud hole cause it's been raining the last couple of days.  Annie gets sooo dirty.  I don't mind the mud so much, it dries and brushes off.  But there's sand, and it sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...