Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Reason #4 for Moving to San Francisco - Fresh fruits and vegetables

~
From this day forward, I will not buy or eat anything that comes from a box.  Ha.  And very little from cans.  I know in my gut that this is good for me and that I can do it.  It's even one of my reasons (#4) to move to San Francisco - fresh fruit and vegetables, cheaper, more available, and more variety.


Fruitandvegetablestand

There are fresh fruit and vegetables everywhere, if not on every corner, then at least somewhere within walking distance.  Okay, I'm exagerating, but I live in Idaho.  Where the fruit and vegetable aisles don't shine.

If you don't want to go shopping yourself, you can join local farms and have fresh produce delivered to you weekly.  !!!  Enough produce to feed two people is only $24.00 a week.  !!!  I can afford that.  And it's so much healthier, and I LIKE it, too.

I can't think about this anymore cause it makes me ache when I look out the window. 
Dearyfeb2008

Bleh.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...