Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Atlanta



Today's race is in Atlanta.  I'm a little discouraged about this picture thing cause I lost so many of the pictures I took when my computer crashed and someone said they could fix it without losing all my pictures.  Which also means I've lost a bunch of Muttin/Jeff, and I can't bear to think of that just yet.

So to challenge myself, I'm gonna try to take pics related to either the track, home of the track, or the sponsor.  Today's sponsor is Emory Healthcare.  I dislike anything related to healthcare, but my Copaxone shipment came today, and my Jeffy was handy, so click went the pic. (I notice none of the FAQ's isn't how much it costs... this is a perfect example of why I can't really say how much it costs for real.  My first shipment had a figure of $4,000.00 something.  My co-pay is $5.00 for the first couple of months of the year, then I've meant my deductible already, so after February, I pay nothing.  Well - cept with my conscious. 

It's a boring Sunday otherwise.  I threw the ball for Annie last nite at 2am, when it was the perfect temperature for me.  Between 60 and 70 degrees seems to be optimal for functioning like a real human.  Except for 'the dark' part of this life.  By dark, I mean the 2am thing, not the depression thing.  Ha.

Best regards,
PeeLister@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheer or jeer me on...