- Applying for another Energy Credit. Tore my apartment apart looking for a recent power bill, cause that's what they ask for, as well as proof of income, and proof of address. Finally, it dawned on me that I don't get a power bill! I was thinking of Idaho's requirements. I will be getting $226.00 sometime in December. It's no wonder California is going broke.
- Finally got Annie's dog license. Wish someone would have told me I should have done it within 30 days of moving here, cause there was a $25.00 late fee. But I have to have it cause the lease requires it and the landlady sent me a letter.
- Picked up Annie's proof of getting her rabies and distemper shots. Again, for the landlady.
- Went to library to print out ADA (American Disability Act)14 page document regarding Service Animals rules and guidelines. Received yet another card for my wallet... a "copy card", much like a debit card, only I stick it into the machine, feed the machine cash/debit card to load copy card with $ balance to use to make copies)
- Went to ... somewhere to apply for my disability bus card, called the Clipper Card, which will enable me to ride public transportation free.
- Mailed another application to apply for ... another card that allows me to use cabs or door-to-door transportation, in case I can't managed public transportation. Which sometimes I can't, depending on the errand. For instance, it's hard to go shopping for 2 boxes of cat litter with a hand cart and Annie on the bus.
- Called 2 friends back in Idaho.
It was also the first day I left the apartment without consulting a map to figure out my route. I'm getting a sense of where I am, and where to go.